- The totality of the site is non-smoking except for designated areas. The users of cigarettes, electronic cigarettes and chichas (plastic only) must respect these at all times. (SEE THE SITE MAP)
- You must wear your bracelet at all time.
- No glass container will be accepted.
- Sharp kives of 10cm or more are forbiden as well as any object considerd dangerous.
- Animals are strictly prohibited.
- Every child under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Beach access is limited to opening hours: 9:00am to 7:00pm. Swimming is permitted from: 10:00am to 6:00pm.Ticket booth for Beach acces is open until 5pm.
- A pic-nic area is available for you to eat quietly. We would like to keep a minimum of food on the beach. Food and cigarette are prohibited in the water.
- You must respect swimming areas shown by buoys.
- If a floating object gets out of swimming areas, ask for the help of a lifeguard. It is forbidden to go and get it.
- It is strictly forbidden to throw sand.
- It is forbidden to have someone on your shoulder in the water.
- You must comply with the directives of the lifeguards and refer to them in the event of an incident or emergency.
- No white propane tank (20 pounds) allowed on your site, only the small green tank for camping equipment is accepted.
- Picnic tables are allowed only on picnic areas.
- No objects (balls, games, etc.) are allowed in the water.
- Life jackets are mandatory for children between 0-5 years old.
- Games inciting alcohol consumption are strictly prohibited.
- No floating devices are allowed in swimming areas.
- Any cars parked outside of designated parking areas will be towed at your expense. Inform yourself on our VIP parking.
- For our environment please use garbage and recycling bins at your disposal.
- It is strictly forbidden to feed birds or any other wild animals.
- Please use designated areas to dispose of BBQ ashes.
- Respect your surroundings at all times.
- No speakers are accepted on the beach and in the picnic areas
- In case of non-respect of our rules, Le sablon reserves the right to expulse any guest and this with out any reimbursements or compensation of any kind. This information is valid for guest as well as staff.
Suggested Adult/children ratio for aquatic activities:
|Age group||Recommended ratio|
|Younger than 5 years old||1/5|
|5-6 years old||1/6|
|7-8 years old||1/7|
|9-11 years old||1/8|
|12-14 years old||1/9|
|15-17 years old||1/10|
|The ratios have been determined by Association des camps du Québec based on the fact that the monitor has been trained to supervise children. They have been used as reference only.|
School groups and Day camps
- Monitors must have a list of children in their group and identify which know little or no swimming in order to inform the Sablon lifeguards. Anticipate PFD (lifejacket) accordingly.
- Instructors or educators from schools or day camps are responsible for ensuring the safety of children in their groups on the site and in the water.
- Space will be reserved exclusively for your group (picnic tables, trash cans, etc..) For your equipment and lunch. We ask that you respect the space and keep it clean at all times.
- Life jackets are mandatory for everybody!
- Must be a good swimmer. Depth average of 1.5 meters.
- Never swim under the Wibit.
- Shoes, flips, dived and jostled are strictly forbidden.
- Comply with the instructions of the Wibit’s attendant and lifeguards.
- Must respect the zone (cables).
- Must leave the last slide as soon as possible and return to the beach following the cables.
- Swimmer must measure at least 4 feet 6 inches.
- You must be a very good swimmer.
- Wait for the signal of the attendant to jump.
- Jump feet down, no somersault and no diving are allowed.
- Comply with the instructions of the tarzan rope’s attendant and lifeguards.
- If you don’t comply with the rules, the attendant is allowed to prohibit to you the access to the rope.
- Treated water.
- Young kids must be accompanied by an adult.
- No pushing, running or throwing sand allowed.
- No food or beverage on the game section.
- It’s prohibited to bring sand or branches on the game section.